Log in

Financial record keeping assistance available through Small Farm Program


PINE BLUFF — The Small Farm Program at the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff is offering record keeping assistance to farmers and ranchers, Dr. Henry English, director of the program, said. The service is free, and the information farmers provide will be kept private.
“Record keeping highlights the profits and losses in you operation,” Dr. English said. “Analyzing your records will help you fine-tune your farm’s management.”
Producers who would like assistance getting their 2023 financial records in order should first contact the Small Farm Program at (870) 575-7084 and request help with their records. They will then be asked to drop off their records at the UAPB S.J. Parker Agricultural Research Center located at 2101 Oliver Road in Pine Bluff, Arkansas. Under the supervision of UAPB Extension associates, students of the UAPB Department of Agriculture will then analyze and organize the records.

“Producers will be contacted in case there are any questions about his or her records,” Dr. English said. “Once the process is complete, producers can review their records with an Extension associate.”